Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blackmailed Fun

"Hi Jean, how are you today?""Oh fine, John. Not in school today?""No, I took a day off to take care of some personal things. Can I help you with those packages?""Thanks John, I appreciate that."John took the packages and followed Jean into her kitchen and placed them on the kitchen table. "Thanks John.""Awww, that's OK, Jean. Anything for you... if you know what I mean."Jean didn't know what he meant, and was a little curious about his comment.John moved up behind Jean and whispered into her ear, "Boy, you really smell great. What is that perfume?"Jean, more than a little startled, jumped, turned quickly, smiled and said, "John, that's a little personal for such a young man to be asking, don't you think?"John smiled back and said, "Actually I didn't think it was as personal as if I asked you to drop to your knees and suck my cock!""Wwwhat! What did you say?" Jean stammered. She must have misunderstood what the boy had said."I said, or at least inferred that I would like you to suck my cock!"Jean was aghast. "John you can't talk to me like that. That is very inappropriate language and if you leave now I will forget that you ever said that. Now leave my house this instant!""Well, Jean, before you act so quickly perhaps you would like to see what I have in my back pocket?""John, I don't care what you have in your pocket. Get out of this house now!"John reached into his back pocket and took the set of pictures he had printed and tossed them onto the kitchen table. "Well now, lets see how you react to these."Jeans reaction was swift. She grabbed the photos, quickly scanned them then ripped them into pieces and threw them in the trash.They where nudes of her. John just stood there smiling."I don't know where you got those John, but there gone now so get the hell out of my house!"Those were just prints off my computer. I have the entire file on a disk and can print as many as I want, so get off your high-horse and let's get down to business, shall we?"Jean said nothing. She was too shocked to say anything. Finally she spoke, "John I can't do this and won't do this. Your a teenager and my next door neighbor. This is against the law. I won't be bullied or blackmailed into sex by you or anyone!" I don't give a shit if its against the law or not and if you don't want your husband and the entire neighborhood to see these you will do as you are told, is that clear?"Jean thought about what John was saying. What could she do? "OK John, come over here and I will do this just this one time. But no more, do you hear me?""Jean, it's not going to be that simple. Look bitch, you will do as I say... Do you HEAR ME!"She was startled, but realized that there wasn't much she could do right now so she decided to do what he was asking.OK, John. I'm sorry. What do you want me to do?""Well for starters, ditch those clothes.""What? Do what?" she said."Get out of your clothes. I want to see your tits and cunt and right now."Jean started to disrobe. She unbuttoned her blouse, took it off and put it on a kitchen chair. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Standing there in her bra and panties, she blushed red and reached behind her and removed the bra. John admired her and watched intently her strip act. He had never been with a naked woman and his cock was getting rock hard. He walked up behind her and reached around and started playing with her breasts and tweaking her nipples."Good , now get the panties off."She grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them down her legs. ......
ClickHereToPlayWith Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home